2007年9月30日 星期日



Figured I'd continue my photo habits to this side of the world. Autumn is beautiful, though I haven't been able to find much time to just sit around (I need at least 2 hours of quiet reading/napping in my room everyday). For better or worse, this is looking to be my busiest year yet.



Wilder Hall covered in ivy.



Absinth! Hooray??



Adam posing for a bottled water commercial?? We had 8 people climbing Moose Mountain yesterday. The leaves were not exactly afire with Fall colors just yet, but the weather was absolutely phenomenal.



This clearing on Moose Mountain was supposedly created by a plane crash. Creepy.



Finally, my sweet new dorm room! This is the central living room area. It's a little cramped for 3 people + guests, but otherwise it's the coolest dorm room I've gotten so far. A little old and dusty, but it just feels so damn collegiate.

沒有留言: