2008年1月6日 星期日

I learned from last year's camera battery failure and went to this year's Taipei 101 fireworks well-prepared.





I didn't really feel up to elbowing people for breathing space this year, so I watched the T101 fireworks from the Living Mall. A separate firework was going on above me while I was watching the Taipei 101 countdown, which pretty much resulted in a walnut-sized chunk of ash meteoring onto my forehead while my friend and I were trying to evacuate from the park.

It was a good time even though only Eric could meet me (Sherry was trapped in traffic when the countdown went off (!)). Evacuating was even more fun since we were climbing over walls to cut through foot traffic, and the weird comments/attention we got for doing that was hilarious ("What are these high schoolers doing? Are they doing that Russian wall-jump thing?").

2008
never thought this year would come-
Happy new year!

2 則留言:

Arthur 提到...

我媽說太多人所以不要去XDD"
住台北真方便~
像我如果真的去的話...
倒數完就不知道怎麼回家啦XDDD"
(火車、捷運已經停班了)

Arthur 提到...

話說我忘記打ID...
我是奈良=3="