2007年8月15日 星期三

This is my last week of internship, so much laziness

See. I can't even be bothered to complete that sentence properly.

Here are a few thoughts:
1. It sucks to be consistently mistaken for a high schooler

Dentist: "You studying at Taipei American School?"
Me: "Yeah I used to. Is it my accent?"
Dentist: "It's your accent. Are you nervous about the States?"
Me: "The States? Nah it's alr... wait what?"
Dentist: "You know, moving there. College. First year."
Me: "Whoa. Whoa there, man. I've... I mean how do I- listen, I'm not-."
[At this point he prods a little mirror behind my molars]
Dentist: "It must be scary moving from your parents' home to a foreign land."
Me: [Froths at the mouth and gurgles helplessly]
Dentist: "Remember to do your laundry."
Me: [Starts bleeding at the gums in pure rage]
Dentist: "And brush your teeth. Like a good boy."
...And this is when I slaughtered him.

2. I gained 10 pounds. I'm as heavy as I've ever been. Hooray!

3. Shit, I forgot what I was gonna say, but 3 was gonna be the highlight of this post. Oh well. Later.

[Edit] Oh yeah, 3. A category 5 "super typhoon" is headed our way and estimated to make landfall on Friday, the night of a concert. Balls.

4 則留言:

Shadhavar 提到...

You don't 'look' like a kid. So maybe it was your childish demeanor.

Good job with the slaughtering, though. Did you anesthetize his spinal cord from the neck down and make tiny holes in his liver and tie him to the chair so that you could hear him scream increasingly louder as he slowly regains his senses?

Or did you just slit his throat

T.S. Tang 提到...

You saying that I act chyao-liao-liao?? Hur hur :B.

I slit his throat with nothing but my bare teeth.

Shadhavar 提到...

Take lots of pictures of the mentioned typhoon. Preferably those of unfortunate fools who get stranded in the water - like what you described your father snickering at.

Aceun 提到...

holy...

...

...